Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I had a nice day with my guys. After church we came home and managed to take these mostly goofy but well-meaning pictures. Next we headed to my grandparents' place and let them meet Ryan for the first time. Ryan was a big fan of my Granny. She scooped him up and he immediately fell asleep in her arms. Afterwards we went home to enjoy the beautiful weather and grill fajitas. I think they tasted even better than usual because I didn't have to lift a finger!





2 comments:

Robert said...

happy mother's day! looks like you guys had fun. and you weren't lying...Ryan does smile! ;)

rate my comment!

johnsons said...

Your boys are PRECIOUS and of course you look gorgeous as usual! I can't believe how big they are both getting - especially Ryan. I hate that I haven't gotten to see him yet. Hope you are doing well. I'll call you soon! All my love! - S