Thursday, November 6, 2008
A Place at the Table
Reagan has a train table and it is sacred. I have worried for months that once Ryan could pull up onto furniture (read: train table), things were going to get ugly. Ryan has been eyeing those trains and their tracks for months. Sure enough, a few weeks ago, Ryan found his way up to the table. Reagan has been surprisingly cool about the whole thing. He usually doesn't mind Ryan being up there as long as he doesn't start destroying things. When he does we call Ryan "King Kong" and put things back together -quickly- before Reagan looses it.

I am sure Reagan is explaining some sort of train rule here. Believe me - there are many and I am typically guilty of breaking them all.

I love this picture. Ryan is SO excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment