Sunday, August 2, 2009

Griswold Family Vacation

Last week we took an impromptu family trip to Dallas. We visited Six Flags, the Fort Worth Zoo, a Rangers game and the Ringling Bros. circus. As crazy as it sounds, we really had a great time.

The before picture.

Reagan and John preparing for The Sombrero. Ryan and I sat this one out.

Ole'!!

Ryan and I are driving the rig in front. Guess John is telling us to keep our eyes on the road.

Reagan's first roller coaster. Didn't have any good pics of Reagan, but loved this one of the kid in the back screaming.


The Ferris Wheel

Ryan and his $7.00 soft drink.


Upgrading to the Mini Mine Train


Taking a train ride. A big hit.

Ryan kept telling the poor kid behind us, "WOO-WOOT!"


Reagan scared of losing his life. Mommy scared of losing a flip-flop.



"Over there, over there,
Send the word, send the word over there
That the Yanks are coming, the Yanks are coming..."

Reagan took the bumper cars very seriously and very personally. I saw him give the "Nash Stare" to more than one fellow bumper.


Enjoying a light breakfast and more Michael Jackson coverage on the television.

Another train ride - this time at the Fort Worth Zoo.



2 comments:

Brandon and Kristi said...

All I could think of when I saw the picture of you guys in front of Six Flags is the trip Kristi and I made to see you guys. It was "gay day" and as John and I walked up to meet you and Kristi, some guy looks at me and says..."Heeeyyyyy" Ah, memories.

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun family getaway! Ryan is getting so big!! They are both so handsome.