Our annual week of Halloween activities kicked off Saturday with pumpkin carving. Reagan chose the design, mom drew it on the pumpkin, and dad was left to gut and carve. I think she turned out pretty cute for a smelly pumpkin.
Sunday evening we took the boys to our church's Fall Fest. The weather was perfect and the kids loaded their bellies with popcorn, hot dogs, and candy. They had games, a hay maze, inflatables, and a "train".
The parade went well until Ryan decided to break ranks and make his own route. Refusing to let him twist off this early in life, I grabbed him up and kept marching. You can see how happy he was with my decision.
Reagan looking good as the Man of Steel.
Superman and his buddy Darth Vader
Candy Crazed
Today Reagan had his classroom party. I had brought a bag of sticky frogs for him to share with his friends. They were a big hit and he was really excited. I am sure his teachers were less enthused.
Mmm...more sugar.
1 comment:
The boys are so cute!! Looks like Reagan has a great group of friends. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment