Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Model Train Exhibit

Last week the boys and I went to see our local museum's Holiday Model Train Exhibit. Admission is free and the only thing they ask - DO NOT TOUCH! I told the kind volunteers that I would try my best to uphold our end of the deal, but it was not going to be easy with two little boys that LOVE trains!

The exhibit featured two running trains and an animated Christmas village.

Ryan was initially happy to stand in one place and watch the trains pass by, but Reagan ran circles around the table chasing the train.

Ooooo! (Notice the lurking "DON'T TOUCH" volunteers in the background.)

Ryan found the McDonald's. Pure joy.

Woo-Woo!

Reagan getting ready to race the train.



Was hoping for a Christmas card worthy shot here, but like hundreds of others, all I get is a picture of Reagan smiling by himself and a blur of Ryan's head as he runs away.

Reagan in action and mommy yelling, "DON'T TOUCH!"

1 comment:

Michael & Melissa said...

That made me laugh! I love watching Reagan run around the table. I love your blog.