
Checking out a supposed 3-D exhibit at the science museum. Didn't see anything but three goofy looking Hull boys.

Ryan learning how to conserve water in his home. I told him that if he would stop being so messy around the house, we could save thousands of gallons of water and cleaning products a month.

Digging up dinosaur bones. Reagan was a bit too cool for this exhibit...or maybe it was just that indoor kid play area smell that turned him off.


Ryan's favorite exhibit.



Ryan stealing a golf cart.

Riding the merry-go-round at Six Flags. Both of the kids wanted to ride in the stationary seat.

Did I mention it was humid and HOT??!

Reagan was tall enough to ride many of the roller coasters, etc., which left Ryan and me riding some of the slower paced rides. The only problem was he would want to ride a ride ten times in a row. This ride seemed harmless until I was made to ride it repeatedly. It went pretty high in the air (I'm scared of heights) and spun around. It did not set well with my funnel cake.
John and I agree the next time the boys get to go to Six Flags, it will be with their church youth group.

The guys spent Saturday at the pool. They had several games for the kids to play and Reagan managed to win all but the balloon toss - which Ryan won!

Reagan's prize. A bit too realistic for me.

Ryan taking a break with his, I mean John's, phone.


Dominating the sack race.


Ryan likes to dig and make messes everywhere we go.


Queso and hot sauce break.


Reagan and his buddies Sam and Levi.

Ryan not conserving water.

Ryan had so much fun, he didn't want it to end. After we finished unpacking the car, he was screaming to go back into the garage. I let him out and he climbed back in the car and sat like this pouting until I drug him out kicking and screaming.
1 comment:
LOVE this trip. LOVE your kiddos ...and seriously think Ryan's pout-face is stinkin' hilarious.
Post a Comment