This year's Halloween festivities began with the annual PREP School Halloween parade.
Ryan went as Frankenstein this year.
Ryan's friend Ellie - she was so cute I had to take a picture!
Alexis, aka Dorothy - also a cutie!

Wardrobe malfunction - Frank's losing his pants. (Since I was Ryan's date to the parade, I decided to go as the Bride of Frankenstein.)
After a successful march around the school, it is party time.


MMM. Cupcake. Frank like.

Later in the week, John and the boys carved the jack-o-lantern.

First Ryan and Foster Kitty
lose interest.

Then Reagan and Amy lose interest. And then just like every year, John is left carving alone.

Sunday we went to our church Fall Festival before trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. Even though Reagan had a Darth Vader mask, he insisted upon having his face painted black.

Darth Vader


Boys trying to win momma some cake in the Cake Walk.
1 comment:
LOVE your outfit.. and athe boys are precious, of course. So glad that Reagan was able to really "BE" Darth with or without the mask. xxoo
Post a Comment