I am quite late on this post, but the pictures are too funny not to share. This was Ryan's first year to participate in the PREP School Western Day and he did not disappoint. He sang his little cowpoke heart out and wore a grin the entire time. Yee-haw! (After doing this for several years, I am about out of cowboy quotes, but I shall do my best!)

So this ten gallon hat fit Reagan just fine last year. Guess I underestimated Ryan's noggin. Had to tie it down to keep it from popping off his head.

Here is his class lined up waiting to come down. "Head 'em up. Move 'em out!"

Ryan and his best buddy Logan. "Whoa Nellie!"

This is Ryan's class and the age group below his. You can probably guess the younger ones are on the bottom row - the ones that are crying or look like deer in the headlights.

Love it - some are singing, some are looking behind them, some sitting, some checking out the honey next to them. Ryan is his usual, happy self. "Always drink upstream from the herd."

" Go West young man. Go West."

" My heroes have always been cowboys."
No comments:
Post a Comment