Monday, April 7, 2008

Matching, Mischief and More

My first attempt to put the boys in "matching" outfits was a little lame. (Poor Ryan's shirt was too tight and the pants were too big.) After forcing the too small shirt over Ryan's head, he was really not in the mood for a photo session, but I was determined to document the occasion.



One morning I put Ryan in his crib thinking it was a safe place to put him while I went and got ready in my bathroom. I could hear Reagan talking to him over the monitor, and at first I thought it was sweet, but then grew suspicious. I went to investigate and this is what I found. So much for a safe place.

Again, determined Mom wanted a picture of the family, but Ryan had fallen asleep and Reagan had a giant piece of candy in his mouth. At least John and I were smiling!

No comments: