We spent the weekend before Christmas in College Station with John's family. The unseasonably warm weather didn't lend itself to sledding and cozy indoor fires, but it did allow for outdoor grilling and fun with guns.


Reagan loved shooting Paw-Paw's BB gun.

I know, I know -"Hey Kid! You'll shoot yer eye out"!

The boys' table.

Nephew Brandon

Nephew Barrett

John's grandmother, Me-Maw


This may truly be the only picture of me from this entire Christmas season. Enjoy.



Watch out squirrels. Paw-Paw's got a new toy.

Ryan's favorite gift: an empty box.

Cool Thomas the Train pajamas.
1 comment:
Hey Amy! I've been meaning to call you just to say hello. It seems like yall are doing great! I can't believe Ryan is almost a year old. Wow. And, Reagan seems so grown up. I hope you had a good Christmas and holiday overall. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment