Friday, April 2, 2010

Apple Hunting

Wednesday the boys had their preschool Easter parties and egg hunts. Since this was Ryan's first year to hunt eggs , I assumed he wouldn't have a clue. I was only half right. When his class lined up in the hall and I handed him his Easter basket he said, "APPLES!!" Once we got outside he quickly caught on (except for calling the eggs "apples", but after he had several eggs in his basket, he hunkered down at a picnic table, emptied his basket, and started to chow down on the eggs' contents. No more egg hunting for him - just show him the candy! Reagan was an old pro and waited to gorge himself on the way home from school.


Ryan's party

That's Ryan at the head of the table.

Lining up for the big hunt.

APPLES!!!










Reagan's party





Waiting for the go signal...


Reagan wisely headed to the back of the playground.





His class held "CHEESE" for an eternity while moms snapped pictures.



No comments: