Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yankee Doodle

Reagan had his first T-Ball game Tuesday night. I didn't think it could get any cuter when I suited him up in his soccer uniform last fall, but I was oh so wrong! I took thousands of pictures at the game and tried to narrow it down to a few hundred for this post.

It's official. Alex Rodriquez is no longer the cutest Yankee.

Joltin' Joe DiMaggio!


That's Reagan running after the ball.








The boys quickly discovered the joys of kicking up dust with their cleats.


Ryan checking out the dugout.








Who's on first?! Reagan!


Headed to home plate!



Couldn't resist taking a picture of our team's "catcher". He sat behind home plate and made sandcastles in his glove.

Best seat in the house.

John got to keep stats.





Most of the boys held on to their helmets - even as they were running.





Good game.


After practice and game ritual - figuring out which hat, glove, helmet and bat are yours.

2 comments:

2142 Kazmeier said...

The catcher looks like John when he picked flowers.....um, I mean played baseball. :)

Michael & Melissa said...

I love those. Looks like they had fun....loved the catcher making sandcastles - sounds like my five year old.