The Bony Brothers had a great Halloween with lots of friends and candy. We started the evening at a neighbor's house where everyone loaded up on pizza then set off to trick or treat. I headed back to the house to pass out candy. The best part was when my own kiddos and their buddies knocked on my door! By 8:15 I had passed out 12 GIANT bags of candy. John started passing out candy from our own kids' buckets. After that we turned out the lights and people STILL came and stood at our door. Not sure of what part of no lights, not answering door they did not get! : )
When Ryan saw Reagan's costume, he had to have an "eleon" costume as well.
I also discovered these smiling masks were great for pictures. For all I know their eyes are closed and they are not smiling underneath. As long as their bodies were generally facing the camera, we were golden.


1 comment:
Girl, that is quite a costume you are rockin'
the boys were great.
Post a Comment