Monday, December 12, 2011

Reagan's 7th Birthday!

Hard to believe, but Reagan celebrated his seventh birthday last week. As promised, we had a Putt-Putt party. With a December birthday, an outdoor party is always a risk, but the weather was awesome. We truly had the place to ourselves. Guess no one else in town was up to playing golf in 40 degree weather?? That or they saw 20 little boys and girls with golf clubs in hand and decided to go do something else! (I would!)

Each birthday kid gets to put their hand print and info on the wall. He was excited to make his print, but not excited to pose for a picture for his dear old mom.


Ryan trying his luck at Deal or No Deal. Deal.

Ryan and his new "cheese" face. You will see it featured on this year's Christmas card.





Listening to the Putt-Putt instructions. If only my kids would listen to me this intently.


















I am certain Brooks is enjoying having five caddies. I think they are actually warning him that this is the hole where the ball goes away FOR-E-VER.







HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGAN!!!

No comments: