I have posted mostly Reagan lately, so I need to play catch up and throw Ryan a bone. Back in January Ryan turned four and we partied at Chuck E. Cheese. For years he had asked for a Pump It Up party over and over and over but wouldn't you know it, in October, it closed down for good. So, he begged for Chuck E. Cheese instead and I had to oblige. IT WAS CUH-RAY-ZEE. No matter - the kiddies had a fun time and it was totally worth it to see Ryan in the "Ticket Blaster". You get in a tube and a fan blows tickets and you grab as many as you can in 30 seconds. He had seen it on TV and thought he was prepared. The best was before it turned on, he found the big prize ticket - good for 100 tickets. Grabbed it and held on to it until the thing started. He threw it and started grabbing for others! He was laughing and grinning and John and I were laughing so hard that I was in pain. Awesome.
| Birthday crown for the birthday boy. Compliments of Ms. Shelia and Ms. Stacie. |
| Big boy bike for the big boy. It took a few days, but now he tears up and down the driveway and the neighborhood on that thing. The training wheels are about to fall off. |
| Now to Chuck E. Cheese. |
| Like I said, CUH-RAY-ZEE. |
| The Chuck E. Cheese cake he had requested. I offered every other cake under the sun. Nope - wanted the Chuck E. Cheese chocolate sheet cake special. |
| Ready for the insanity. |
| Pure joy. Doesn't get much better! |
No comments:
Post a Comment