LeTourneau University holds several academic and sports camps throughout the summer and this year Reagan tried out the Space Camp. I was so impressed - they learned about the solar system, Newton's laws of motion and got to create and launch their own rocket. He had an amazing time (and it takes a lot to impress Reagan) including going to the campus bookstore and getting to pick out whatever he wanted to eat for a snack each day (Skittles and Mr. Pibb Extra) and sit on couches and "chairs with ottomans" where Sponge Bob is playing on a TV. All the things he is not allowed to do at home! : ) I don't think Reagan needed much convincing he wanted to go to college, but that sealed the deal.
Ryan and I went out for the rocket launch today and it was amazing. The rockets truly went so high you would lose sight of them and then later a tiny dot would appear and the rocket with parachute would be floating back to earth. Check out the video...
No comments:
Post a Comment