Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Last Preschool Egg Hunt

Today was our last official preschool party and egg hunt.  Hard to believe our preschool days will be over here in a few months.  It is certainly bittersweet, but I didn't leave feeling sad.  I guess because  1.  I am cold and heartless  2. It is kind of like pregnancy - when you get to the end, you are ready to move on to the next, albeit scary, stage.  I left feeling proud that we have survived this long and are moving on.    

Ryan busted out of the gates and headed straight for the back of the playground - advice from his big brother.  Unfortunately he got called back.  

Too much waiting!

This guy is crazy! BRING ON THE EGGS!

Losing it.



He's off!
Running while holding back of his pants which were falling off. 
Back to the back of the playground.

Cleaning out the playhouse

This year they only let them find 12 each instead of as many as you want and then the mommies divide.  This seriously cramped Ryan's style.

Work it.

1 comment:

Michael & Melissa said...

That boys is so cute!