Monday, April 29, 2013

Western Day 2013

Here's another "last time" post.  Get used to it...I am sure there will be a few more before preschool is done next month!  I counted today and he only has TWELVE more days total.  I am dying and googling how to stop time.  
For our final Western Day, Ryan chose to be an "Indian" instead of our usual cowboy.  At first I encouraged him to be a cowboy again, seeing how we have a closet full of cowboy attire from Western Days past, but decided to let him be his own person and honor his request.  So glad I did - I loved having a little Indian for out last performance.  As you may know, feathers and fringe are near and dear to this PNG Indian's heart.  :)


Looking fierce

Native American Name: Dances with Michael Jackson

Here they come....


His headdress ended up way back on his head and made for cockeyed feathers.  Very fitting!

I'm going to miss this!


No comments: