Monday, August 4, 2008

Meeting Jacob

My brother and sister-in-law recently moved back to Texas from Boston. They came in this weekend to visit and I finally got to meet my new nephew, Jacob. (Jacob is six weeks older than Ryan.) He is a super cutie and a very, busy boy. We hit it off instantly! My grandmother was also in town with my aunt and got a chance to meet her newest great-grandsons.

Good to see you cuz!


I am already imagining the trouble these two will get into once they are mobile and can scheme.


Meeting Grandma

Ryan totally took advantage of this situation and managed to take his entire afternoon nap in the arms of my grandmother and Aunt Janis. Bliss all around!

Me and the wee boys. Ryan just realized he forgot to get his summer tan.

John and Big Jake

Reagan and his new best friend, Robert. Robert was a good sport and played more trains this weekend than I ever care to play in a lifetime.

What's most impressive about this picture is not Jennifer holding these two, wiggly babies, but HOW LONG Jennifer held these two, wiggly babies. She was hanging on to them both while I was putting something together and THEN we decided it would make a great picture. I danced around behind Robert to get everyone to smile and it took several shots - guess I am not all that great of a dancer or I am so good, it wasn't really all that funny. It is amazing no one dropped to the floor - Jennifer included!

1 comment:

Michael & Melissa said...

What cute boys! Seriously. I love seeing your posts and keeping updated on your life! Thank you for doing it.