John had a meeting in College Station Monday, so we all tagged along for the weekend. We had a chance to eat some good food, watch some Olympics, and see Aunt Staci, her boys and both of John's grandmothers. I think Reagan had the most fun. He made some friends at Nee-Naw's new place and drew a "shooting gun" in Sunday School. We tried to convince him that it was an alligator from Noah's Ark, but he corrected us each time.

Ryan and Me-Maw



Ryan taking a nap with Paw-Paw in the porch swing and looking a bit toady in the process.

In my ongoing quest to have a picture of all four of us looking at the camera and giving some semblance of a smile, I tried again this weekend. Important lesson learned: only one photographer at a time, or we all end up looking at a different camera. As you can see, the quest continues.



I think Ryan finally figured out we were taking a picture and decided to play along, but Reagan says he's out.
2 comments:
So, so close on the group pic.
I love that yall are all looking different ways each time!! halarious! But, what a gorgeous family all the same. The boys are so cute. ( the little boys...sorry John).
Post a Comment