This month has brought solid foods, better nap and sleeping schedules, some mobility and personality plus. He has also started saying "mama", and though it may just be noise at this point, I will take it. I often ask Ryan if he can say "mama" or "dada" then Reagan asks him if he can say "Reagan Reagan" or "Ryan Ryan". : )


"How YOU doin'?"


He LOVES to eat his cereal and veggies. Not only does he keep his mouth open ready for the next bite, but he lunges at the spoon. There is no time for the airplane or baby bird - meal time is serious time for Ryan.


Ryan has become pretty good at scooting around on his tummy. You sit him down on a blanket with some toys, turn your back and he is gone. I always find him in an interesting place. Here are just a few examples.
No comments:
Post a Comment